Kuiu web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranny

Lil-Rokslider
Trying to take advantage of the 25% off sale today but can't get into there web site. Anyone else having issues?

OP
C

Cranny

Lil-Rokslider
Nice, phone is constantly busy also... So much for the sale.

n2horns

WKR
no go on the site, they must have cliff tested it. What sucks is the discount is on in stock items which isn't much, most of what i would want is on the never ending back order list.

Need some FL product this week.

jmez

WKR
no go on the site, they must have cliff tested it. What sucks is the discount is on in stock items which isn't much, most of what i would want is on the never ending back order list.

Need some FL product this week.

Does it say that somewhere on the site? I was putting together an order and a couple items were backordered but they still showed up with the sale price?

The sale lasts through Sunday, should be plenty of time to get an order in.

jmez

WKR
Never mind. Shows sale price on product page but regular price in the cart on the back ordered stuff.

About to get on the shrek bandwagon. No phone no web site. Just want a pair of the zip drawers. Almost had it online but kept rejecting my email/ password what a bunch of jerks.......

NEhunter

WKR
Out of 7 items that I would have liked to have purchased, 0 are in stock... Oh well, at least Sitka is.

Status
Not open for further replies.