NeoAir Xlite discontinued??

xziang

WKR
I have a chance to purchase a neo air xlite from a coworker for a decent price and was curious as to why it appears they are discontinued? Anyone know why or what is going on? (Or am I wrong)?

I'll admit I'm still pretty new to this site but have to say thanks for the information that is provided in all the sections.

Right now I'm using a thermarest prolite-plus but have thought about going to the neo air xlite since the price is under 100.00

Rucker61

WKR
I have a chance to purchase a neo air xlite from a coworker for a decent price and was curious as to why it appears they are discontinued? Anyone know why or what is going on? (Or am I wrong)?

I'll admit I'm still pretty new to this site but have to say thanks for the information that is provided in all the sections.

Right now I'm using a thermarest prolite-plus but have thought about going to the neo air xlite since the price is under 100.00

Thermarest is upgrading the 2015 X-Lite and X-Therm, so current models are likely discounted.

kodiakfly

WKR
Hmmm...I thought I read warmer and lighter. Oh well. I'll stick with mine now I guess. The crinkly material doesn't bother me.