Cabelas Black Friday

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Decided to do the camp out at cabelas tonight got here at 10:45 pm and the line already has 100 people. Doors open at 5am it's gonna be a long night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417154558.813905.jpg

NaturalJon

Lil-Rokslider
The same deals online with free shipping is how I roll... But good for you!

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Free gifts at the door including gift cards for the first 600 people the line is probably close to that now at 4am

colonel00

WKR
Never been motivated to camp put overnight at a store but it has crossed my mind to do it just to show up with a wood stove heated tent and show off a little :D

Az Hunter

FNG
I went to the Cabelas in Glendale Az this morn. Showed. Up at 4:30. Got my stuff by 5:20 and was out the door in 15 min. You can get out quickly if you are not buying a gun.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
One of those things you have to try at least once =-). Got a 15 dollar gift card for freezing my bum off. With my foot healing up though it was a good overnighter. Got to test some of my cold weather gear out. The HPG Mountain Serape with a reflective heat tarp was amazing for staying warm. I probably wont do this again though as it was a disappointment. Even the Door Buster stuff they had was cheap crap. Pretty disappointed with Cabelas.