Full curl aviation

Retterath

WKR
I talked to Brett thoft with full curl aviation a month ago about flying with them and some info for 2016 for a drop hunt. They are bases out of wasilla alaska and is married and has two younger daughters. I received an email today that he was in a plane crash and died. I want to sent my sincerest condolences to him family.

Last edited:

Craig4791

WKR
Very very sad. I spoke with him about a month ago as well and ended up booking with him for an August hunt. RIP Brett

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I know a couple of you guys have worked with me recently and had some trips lined out with Brett in the future (2015/16). Once Nicole and the girls have had a chance to grieve appropriately I'll be in contact and see what kind of logistical grease we can make happen for groups already with deposits placed with Full Curl Aviation.

I'll be in touch respectively.

Larry

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
Also having a deposit with Bret I am wondering about our hint also but realize the family has much bigger worries.

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone had any luck talking with the family? I have called but have been unable to talk with anyone. I hate to bug them but wondering if I should apply for elk tags instead

Ray

WKR
There is going to be a celebration of life on 2/1/2015 at the Ellis hanger at Birchwood airfield.

I would imagine that they will be in contact with customers soon there after.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone who hasn't talked with Nicole about your hunt flights should give her a shout. 907-373-0696. She's tried to call numerous groups, but still reaching others. be patient, she'll do what she can to take care of everyone.

larry

Daniel_M

WKR
Anyone who hasn't talked with Nicole about your hunt flights should give her a shout. 907-373-0696. She's tried to call numerous groups, but still reaching others. be patient, she'll do what she can to take care of everyone.

larry

Thank you for helping run point on this. While it certainly is difficult having money on the table, I think a centralized POC to help get info in/out to other groups is exactly what these folks needed.

Kudos, sir.