2015 ATA Show

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am flying to Indy today for the ATA show. I plan on keeping this thread updated with pictures and hopefully some video from the show. Is there anything specific you guys are interested in that you want me to check out?

Take a look at trophy takers new broadheads. Also determine if their new stabilizer/quiver is a dud or genius. I vote dud but I haven't seen it in person.

Make sure you check out First Lite and Sitka and any other new clothing options for 2015.

Oh and have fun! Who are you representing there?

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Take a look at trophy takers new broadheads. Also determine if their new stabilizer/quiver is a dud or genius. I vote dud but I haven't seen it in person.

Make sure you check out First Lite and Sitka and any other new clothing options for 2015.

Oh and have fun! Who are you representing there?
I planned on spending some time at Dan's booth with his new stuff as well as FL. I'll hit sitka too.

I am representing Train to Hunt officially & Rokslide unofficially ;-)

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 for sitka.
Also Spot Hogg and any new deep six compatible broadheads.

Thanks and have a great time!
You got it! Hopefully I make it. Currently sitting Chicago, freezing my ass off, waiting for our plane.

Last edited:
Gold tips new kaos arrow and the footing that comes with it, suppose to make the outsert much stronger, be interested in your thoughts.

I want to know if the new trophy taker option sight is a must have.. I LOVE THE IDEA.. However i wish the whole housing moved and not just the pin. I think that will be what makes me stick with my spot hogg

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is insanely overwhelming. I swung by trophy taker.

New broad head.

The quivalizer is a cool product. Its built VERY well and I think it'll work for certain guys.

New site is pretty good too. Again. All products are built very well.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
First lite has a few cool new products out.

Few new gloves

Women's line up!

New synthetic pants!