Aftermarket Foot Inserts

Superfeet greens in every boot and shoe I own besides one pair that's a tad big. Those I have the Cabela's Fit IQ Insoles by Meindl in. Love both

Gutpile

Lil-Rokslider
I have 2 pairs of SOLE inserts. Tried a few others, these fit my feet better than anything and last forever. I think that's the key - try different ones and see what is most comfortable for you because they are all different.

I use sole too. I have a very high arch and sole fits the whole arch whereas the superfeet only partially supports it. I'd recommend going and unboxing a couple of brands and seeing how they fit your foot type.

trkyslr

WKR
Ha guys and gals I've had a few people pm me about theperfectinsole so here's the info. Rob the owner is in between selling them from his shop and getting a boot/shoe buyer to rep them. Rob said feel free to send him an email or call him with questions. I highly recommend them. Thanks, Chris
Email at [email protected]
Or call 209-223-0266

Last edited:

bpotter

Lil-Rokslider
Have sole and green superfeet both good. As someone else mentioned your arch and shoe size may not be the same. That's what those foot measuring things are for.

Clarktar

WKR
I did receive them. They are just as beautiful as in the picture. And best of all.....they fit me! I ordered shoes with an easy, wide, 2" heel. Since it had been decades since I had walked in anything but a flat, I was a little concerned that I'd be twisting my ankle or some such. Nope. Didn't happen. I was careful, yes. But, the heel is wide enough yet stylish that I felt more dressed up than in any other shoes I'd had in many, many years and didn't embarrass myself by falling down. I did receive them. They are just as beautiful as in the picture. And best of all.....they fit me! I ordered shoes from orthofeet with an easy, wide, 2" heel.
Mods, can we can this person? All their posts seem questionable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk