Women's Lowa Cevedale Boots - SOLD

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Women's Lowa Cevedale Boots

Selling a pair of women's size 8 Lowa Cevedale boots. These boots are burgundy in color and have less than 20 miles on them and are in excellent condition. Original insoles were replaced with a Dr. Scholls insole, and I will include the original insoles with these boots. $95 shipped TYD

Prefer PayPal (don't worry about fees), but would also accept USPS money order.

List Date: 1/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Women's Lowa Cevedale Boots
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
rokslide

Mobile friendly version: Women's Lowa Cevedale Boots

Last edited:
OP
couesbitten
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
They don't have 10 miles on them. I put them on in the house, thought that they were perfect, used them on two short hikes near the house and confirmed on the second hike that they were a little short in the toe box, really needed a 12.

OP
couesbitten
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It really depends on the shoe, I'd say 75% of my shoes are size 11.5, but I have a few that are 12's. I could wear these boots on a daily basis without trouble, but for carrying a 60 lb. pack downhill, there's just not enough room in the front of the toe box.

scarboy11

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone buy these boots!!!! Couesbitten is a A+++++ seller! I finished my payment and before I could put my phone in my pocket I got a message with tracking # great guy!

scarboy11

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words scarboy.

Hello my friend, first off received the boots today. From the bottom of my heart I can't thank you enough for the awesome blessing! Boots are going to be run hard and I will smile with every step! Taking them to the gym tonight to hit stair climbers with 50# pack thanks so much my friend take care!