Anyone or stores in Southwest Va, WV or NC have a Kirfaru, MR or highend bags?

kipper09

WKR
no stores I don't believe.. I live in elkins wv time and have a stone glacier 5100 if you are ever around this way you are more than welcome to check it out..

I would like to see some packs in person as well. Shopping on-line and think I know what I want but would love to put hands on in the SW VA region.

Tiger Rag

WKR
No stores that I'm aware of anywhere around here. I'm in Winston Salem, NC. I have a Kifaru duplex with an EMRII and a mountain rambler on the way that'll be here next week. You can check mine out if you'd like.

OP
SWVA_Tim

SWVA_Tim

WKR
Thanks Tiger ... Just reading I really like the EMR II .... If I'm down that way I may try to catch up with you. I appreciate site it. What steered you to the duplex instead of bikini?

Tiger Rag

WKR
Thanks Tiger ... Just reading I really like the EMR II .... If I'm down that way I may try to catch up with you. I appreciate site it. What steered you to the duplex instead of bikini?

Aron and load carrying capability.

Nice offer Tiger Rag, Thank you. I passed through your area last week. Maybe I'll get by again after you get the Mountain Rambler, that's one I'm considering.

Tiger Rag

WKR
Pm if you want to come by. Just opened the Kifaru box on my rambler as I write this.

Thanks Tiger. Have fun with your new piece of gear. Add some pics and feedback to the Mountain Rambler Live thread after you have played with it for a while.

Backpack Hunter - PM returned. Thanks

DWinVA

WKR
I'm around Christiansburg and have an EXO 3500. If you want to check it out let me know.

God Bless.

Thanks for the offer ez, those are good choices to check out. Look at the Rally Point thread for WV and VA - seems like folks may be trying to get a hike together for a meeting and pack comparison with a little exercise.

KHNC

WKR
Im in Hendersonville NC and have a Paradox Unaweep with Hydro-Talon. Not on your list but gladly let you check it out if you are in the area anytime.

Tiger Rag

WKR
Just to add, I have a Kifaru Australian Mountain Ruck on the way. So 3 Kifaru options to check out currently - EMR II, Mountain Rambler, and AMR. Definitely need a rally point hike to work up a little sweat and share gear ideas!