Rokslide Store.... Ryan or Robby take a look....

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Ryan, Robby,

Sent you an email also bro. Appears something isnt working on the store order page. Trying to order 2 kill kits. But it asked me for my shipping info and such and the required fields are all filled in with my info but when I click next its telling me that the email is already in use... Yeah it is by me =). No way to get past this? Also getting an error message no shipping method can be found. Is the Rokslide store working? Also any Kill Kits in stock?

Thanks guys.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan's all over this. Our store is under re-design by Ryan so there will be some glitches for a bit but when he finally gets it dialed in, he says Rokslide will have a "real store" in instead of mickey mouse store. Sorry for the hassle and thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, if you need to order, send email to [email protected] and he'll hook you up with our store manager. Thanks

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Ryan just sent you an email I need 2 Kill kits for mallacootasmoothie Told him Id order them and ship them to him since hes Overseas.
Thanks fellas.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Sorry guys, we have been trying to fix the store for out of country sales. But we keep running into other priorities that and Rokslide is unfortunately not my full time job or even my second job most times. It will get upgraded but I don't have a timetable, again sorry.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ya guys, sorry for the hassle and thanks for waiting as long as you could. You'd think these things would be simple but after all, these are computers you know.
We'd love to have it fixed more than anyone. Thanks again for trying and stay tuned.