Badlands 4500 pack; as new condition with tags; $250.00

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale; one Badlands pack 4500 model; $250.00; these packs sale new for $399.00; this pack was bought new and has been stored in the closet and never used; bought it for elk hunt out west, but never used it; so its up for sale; it is an awesome pack and I hate to sale it, but too many packs; here is some product description:
Badlands 4500 Internal Frame Pack
Large 4,500-cu.-in. carrying capacity
Ideal for extended backcountry hunts
Ultralitghtweight polycarbonate frame system
Molded foam suspension is contoured to fit your back
Load from the top or the front panel
Top lid converts to a fanny pack
From the triple-stitched seams boasting the durability of Aramid thread, to the DuPont KEVLAR® bar-tacking and hypalon panels at all major stress points, newly redesigned Badlands packs are engineered for hunters who need equipment that can handle everything they put it through. The KX032 fabric combines an ultrastrong nylon foundation with a water-resistant urethane shell for superior protection from wet weather, while remaining quiet for true hunting performance. Unconditional lifetime warranty. With its large 4,500-cu.-in. carrying capacity and multitude of convenience features, the 4500 Internal Frame Pack is ideal for extended backcountry hunts. Even stuffed to capacity, it maintains comfortable, easy-to-carry properties. Lightweight load-bearing support comes from a polycarbonate frame system with twice the strength of aluminum at half the weight. Molded foam suspension is contoured to fit your back. Load from the top or the front panel. The new Out Rigger carry system features a zip-out 2,000-cu.-in. mesh bag you can transfer gear into while packing out meat in the main cargo area. It keeps meat and gear separate and places the heavier load close to your body for easier carry. Top lid converts to a fanny pack. Other features include an integrated meat shelf, full-hydration capabilities, ultraquiet zippers and bedroll straps for extra gear. Imported.
Capacity: 4,500 cu. in.
Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz. (more like 8 lbs);
This one is size Large (18"-20" torso, 36"-44" waist); Realtree® AP HD camo pattern; it has a lot of storage and is super comfortable; I've got several other Badland packs and they all have life-time guarantee; NO Trades please; cash and paypal accepted (paypal either by gift or buyer pays paypal fee); shipping to lower 48 only at buyer's expense; located in great Old Hickory (Nashville), TN; $250.00; pm or text to (six one five) five-two-two, seven-eight-two-five; I'm listing it on other sites as well so don't wait too long; hope the pictures post; thanks

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 46
OP
TNHunter

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mauidiver, sorry just saw your post. I don't think that it can be adjusted any smaller than 36"-44" waist; but it is still available if your interested; price drop to $200.00. Great pack, just don't need 20 packs anymore; just sold 3 of my other packs today;