Olympus TG-5?

JFKinYK

Lil-Rokslider
I walked in to buy my TG-3 yesterday and got the last one they had. Camera guy said they can't get more, they've been discontinued and the TG-5 is set for release in May. I can't find anything online about it. Anyone heard anything?

Daniel_M

WKR
Nothin on the TG-5, but the web rumors speak of the TG-4 which was supposed to have info released earlier last month, though I haven't seen anything yet. Keep tabs on dpreview.com, they kick up some good info on new cameras and release dates.

Clarktar

WKR
There should be a Tg4 released at some point, but I can not find much information about it.

beetlespin

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using an old olympus sw 620 that was a very old version of this with really good success. It finally died and I have a TG-4 ordered. Its so new though its arrival date is the day before i leave and it is making me nervous. taking it to mexico for a week of fly fishing, snorkeling and drinking in the pool. I carry these cameras in my pocket in the water all week with no issues. Great pictures considering the size and price. I will let you know how it works.

Also, bestbuy is having a sale on the TG-4 until the 11th, $30 off and if you get it shipped to the store shipping is free. Just thought I throw that out, I ordered mine last night.

BigDog00

WKR
Do these cameras work with a zeikos and tines up adapter for digiscoping or is another adapter needed? It seems like it was talked about but I cant find it.

It will work with a tines up, you need a step up ring, if I remember correctly. I can check mine when I get home later