Mountain Lion Outfitters

BDA

FNG
I just started looking at outfitters for a mountain lion hunt. Although I've heard great things about TNT in Alberta, I think that will be out of my price range.

I'm interested if anyone here has information on the following outfitters:

Wade Lemon of Wade Lemon Hunting

Fred Wallace of Cat Track Outfitters

Jake Bess of Timber Mountain Outfitters

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully-

Jeremy

deerhaven

FNG
Jeremy

I don't know any of the outfitters personally that you mentioned but have heard good stuff about them. You might check with Jay Fuller owner of Cougar Outfitters in AB. He is not the cheapest but I think he is cheaper than most of the cat hunters in AB. He does get a high percentage of big cats. I think 2 out of his 3 non resident tags last year were B&C cats. I got one with him this year and that was 14 15/16 and just missed. Was great hunt. They work hard and his dogs are great. He has a deep lineup of young dogs that are just peaking out right now. PM me if you like I can give you what I know.

Mike

Are you willing to come home without a cat or shoot something other than a mature Tom? If so, then book a hunt in the L48. If you'd like to shoot a big cat and likely not have to return for multiple trips, Alberta is where it's at. I've heard nothing but awesome things about Jay F and he is a bit cheaper than TNT. Good luck, lion hunts are one of a kind!

TXCO

WKR
My dad shot a cat with Wade this morning. Many of my coworkers and friends have hunted with him with nothing but positive things to say.

Cledus

WKR
Jeremy

I don't know any of the outfitters personally that you mentioned but have heard good stuff about them. You might check with Jay Fuller owner of Cougar Outfitters in AB. He is not the cheapest but I think he is cheaper than most of the cat hunters in AB. He does get a high percentage of big cats. I think 2 out of his 3 non resident tags last year were B&C cats. I got one with him this year and that was 14 15/16 and just missed. Was great hunt. They work hard and his dogs are great. He has a deep lineup of young dogs that are just peaking out right now. PM me if you like I can give you what I know.

Mike

Got a link to website?

OP
B

BDA

FNG
Cledus-

I ended up booking with Jay Fuller through Mark Buehrer with Bowhunting Safari Consultants.

From my knowledge, Jay does not have a website.

If you want more information let me know or contact Mark at 1-800-833-9777 or [email protected].

bowuntr

WKR
Another one is Arizona High Country Outfitters, White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation, big cats. Get ahold of me if you are interested. Ed F