Training with Loaded Backpack- keep it loaded?

HOPTOAD

FNG
This is a bit OCD but I cant help myself. I recently began training with a loaded pack (about 40 lbs). I bought one of the Tenzing 6000's during the Midway sale for $199. It is roughly eleventy billion times better than my old 39$ pack from CampMor. There is a trail about 3 minutes from work so I can squeeze in a session on my lunch. Currently I leave the pack loaded all the time. Should I be keeping it packed or unpack it after each session? I have most of my gear in there and a couple gallons of water.

Thanks

HOPTOAD

OP
H

HOPTOAD

FNG
My main concern would be premature wear on the pack. Compression straps stitching loosening that type of thing.

I wouldn't worry. My Kif stays loaded a lot of the time. Currently it's strapped with a 5 lb sand bag.

2rocky

WKR
It is more important that your Shoelaces are equal length and rotated between Left and Right sides in 3 and 4 day intervals.

Manosteel

WKR
I keep my T1 and now HC7000 loaded with 60lbs all the time. No worries about durability for me. Just pick up the pack and go hike when time permits!

stslide

FNG
Keep mine loaded with sandbag and weights. There is not a lot of load on anything since I lay it down on the front when not in use. No concerns.

Archerm

Lil-Rokslider
Same here I keep 70 pounds of pea gravel in a pillow case in my DT1 until hunting season for training . I just lay it on the floor with the frame up.
Keep mine loaded with sandbag and weights. There is not a lot of load on anything since I lay it down on the front when not in use. No concerns.

It is more important that your Shoelaces are equal length and rotated between Left and Right sides in 3 and 4 day intervals.

Yeah I literally laughed out loud on this one. I'm pretty OCD on some things, but hadn't thought about this one. Will add that to my list.