Prana Stretch Zion Pants on Sale at EMS

Broomd

WKR
Thanks Motts..
Used this EMS gear deal to get the wife some of these Pranas...hopefully the men's "S" in 30" will do the trick.
Great pants here...seldom on sale.

OP
M

motts

Lil-Rokslider
No problem, Broomd; glad you put it to use.

JFKinYK

Lil-Rokslider
cheaper at REI ($54) with free shipping, but only certain sizes/colors.

Broomd

WKR
JFK... the sizing is very sparse at REI, very few at the sale price and none on sale in the size I sought.

For my tall self...none in my size at EMS or REI on sale....I picked up the Marmot Tarn (4 way stretch and slightly heavier than the uber light Marmot scree pants I have) for $53. A solid half off and free shipping on fabulous pants.
I think that sale at Sierra trading is over. I looked for a long time for that deal.

Eagle

WKR
I bought a pair of the mud 34 inseam smalls from REI earlier this week, got them yesterday and they are awesome pants. Looking forward to wearing them for the rest of turkey season under my ASAT to see how they wear in the brush and briars of NE Alabama.

Broomd

WKR
I bought a pair of the mud 34 inseam smalls from REI earlier this week, got them yesterday and they are awesome pants. Looking forward to wearing them for the rest of turkey season under my ASAT to see how they wear in the brush and briars of NE Alabama.
Wife got hers as well....very good gear! Heartily endorse!