Camp Month: Hangin' with Enlightened Equipment (and win a quilt!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Matt Cashell, Rokslide Prostaffer, has combined his affinity for sleeping in hammocks with Enlightened Equipment’s Synthetic Quilts. You can read his review on the system here:

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-...ghtened-equipment-quilts-synthetic-insulation

And!!!!! Enlightened Equipment has put up one of their awesome Revelation 800 GDD Down 10 degree quilts in Long/Wide Coyote Camo (this is the only size available for this giveaway.) Facebook haters unite! This giveaway requires no Facebook (take that one on the nose Mark Zuckerberg!)

You DO have to be a member of Rokslide and a Rok Blog subscriber, though.

If you'd like to win an EE Quilt, click here to get entered:

http://www.rokslide.com/easyblog/entry/rokslide-s-camp-month-learn-win-killer-camp-gear

The instructions are at the top of the post. Winners will be announced on the Rok Blog and on this post at the end of Camp Month around April 20[SUP]th[/SUP]. You’ll have 10 days to claim your prize or it’s forfeited.

You can also ask Matt Cashell questions or share your thoughts on Quilts on this thread.

Last edited:

84toyota

Lil-Rokslider
If I were to win the quilt, I would use it on my Colorado elk hunt in the back country, as well as a trip to South Dakota for whitetail in November. It can get cold in SD in November!

fastphin

FNG
Solo Elk hunt with my bias hammock in Utah for Archery. May not get to 20* but hopefully will draw a later Muley hunt in Nevada.

muleman

WKR
If I win, I'll be using the quilt on my scouting trips and hunts this fall.

JTHeaney

FNG
A September New Mexico elk hunt and Texas panhandle whitetail all fall - there are cottonwoods to tie to in that flat land.

Shrek

WKR
I had a rough experience the first time I tried a quilt but it was an earlier model synthetic and looking at these with the zip up foot box and reading all the glowing reviews makes me want to try again. Montana elk hunting in November would provide a great test.

goatboy

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking hard at these and a BC sheep hunt would be a great test!

bwlacy

WKR
If I won this quilt I would use it this fall for an archery elk hunt in Colorado, and maybe for a whitetail hunt in Ohio in November.

Carlin59

WKR
I would use this year round in CO, coupling with my current bags for really cold conditions. This would be a game changer for my gear list!

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't see the comment section on the review blog so I'm assuming that we are supposed to comment here to enter?
I would use the quilt on my elk hunt in September, family camping trip, and hopefully a Turkey camping trip with my little guy. He is mesmerized by "Kiki's" (turkey) right now :)