2017 Xtreme Xpeditions DIY Moose hunt.

brown4christ

Lil-Rokslider
3 of us are going on a DIY spike/drop camp hunt with Jeff Pralle and Xtreme Xpeditions. Any feed back on this out
fitter or your experience if you hunted with them would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't have any info but it seems like it would have been good to ask before you booked lol. Hope you have an awesome adventure of a hunt. I hope to go one day.

OP
B

brown4christ

Lil-Rokslider
aclawrence...We did thorough research and checked many references before we booked. Being new to rokslide I was just curious if anyone on this forum had any experience with them.

whacker1

Lil-Rokslider
aclawrence...We did thorough research and checked many references before we booked. Being new to rokslide I was just curious if anyone on this forum had any experience with them.

A friend of mine + his son went with Xtreme Xpeditions last fall on cancellation dall sheep hunts. They shot 2 very nice rams and had nothing but good things to say about their outfit. Jeff was not the guide assigned to either of them, but got to know him fairly well at the base camps.

He wouldn't be able to speak to their moose hunts, but they are looking at booking another hunt with them in the next few years.

I'm new here also and it's giving me the fever to go bad. I'm from Alabama. It looks like it takes a ton of research and prep getting ready for a hunt like that. Hope you get get a big one.