Kryptek

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Well having a serious gear addiction and then finding a too good to be true deal online are a dangerous combo..

I ordered up my first set of Kryptek gear today. Picked up the Koldo jacket and pants for new rain gear, also grabbed some gloves and the suspenders..

Living on Vancouver Island we see a TON of rain every year.. so this gear will get fully tested in some harsh conditions and I will be giving it a full review once tested!

I live in western Washington so it's pretty wet. I got a set of Koldos among other Kryptek gear and love it all. Never got wet which is a first for me.

sr80

WKR
Well having a serious gear addiction and then finding a too good to be true deal online are a dangerous combo..

I ordered up my first set of Kryptek gear today. Picked up the Koldo jacket and pants for new rain gear, also grabbed some gloves and the suspenders..

Living on Vancouver Island we see a TON of rain every year.. so this gear will get fully tested in some harsh conditions and I will be giving it a full review once tested!

I have that addiction too! I also too advantage of ramparts 50% off sale on kryptek (Assuming that is where you ordered from) I had never seen or tried kryptek on before ordering some, but always wanted to check it out. I got a few different items, and really really like it all so far.

OP
BCBowtech

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Yep... took advantage of the sale on Rampart... couldnt pass it up for the price...

OP
BCBowtech

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Rampart is the only place Canadians can get Kryptek gear from and I believe they only ship within Canada..

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered the koldo rain set and had no issues. I live in the US. There's some great savings here boys.

I'm curious why the Koldo set is called Koldo Blockade on the Rampart site. Not called "blockade" on the Kryptek site. Is this something different?

I am in between sizing, 34 waist and 34 inseam. Is the medium sized to be roomy? I am 6 foot and 190lbs. The large pants are 34-36 which may make them too big. Maybe I will just check the rain gear review that was done last year.

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Looks like they sell Mystery Ranch gear also. Pretty cool site.

I just bought a set of Koldo as well from Rampart.

ndflatlander, did you get a shipping notice yet?

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought a set of Koldo as well from Rampart.

ndflatlander, did you get a shipping notice yet?

No shipping notice yet but I have been emailing back and forth a bit with them. I ordered large long pants and they're sold out so just went with a large reg.

sr80

WKR
i found that their website says they have a lot, but it isnt up to date. The sale has been going on for awhile now so it might be getting slim now.

Just received my Koldo set today, got the large pants and medium jacket. I am glad I got the large pants because they fit pretty trim but good, just enough free room. The medium jacket fits pretty good too but I won't be putting too many layers under it. Could have gotten the large for wearing heavier stuff underneath it. I don't usually wear many layers while hunting, just a base layer and pants on the bottom and base, heavier top and maybe a jacket or vest on top and those are usually thinner and lightweight. The hood may be an issue so I will reserve the Koldo for the wettest days. $245 US is a decent price for the set I think.:eek: