Anyone else from the California central coast?

hal.pete

FNG
Been hunting deer for a few years in CA, but new to the site and looking to get serious about some backcountry blacktails! Anybody from central coast area and up for some scouting/training missions before July rolls around?

Paradactal

Lil-Rokslider
I also am from Central California as well. Im always ready for scouting missions. Im looking to hunt this year in B zone possibly if I dont draw. Im also looking to put together a Colorado Elk/Deer hunt this year for a left over tag hunt. Welcom to the forums!

huntn100

FNG
I moved from San Luis Obispo to Colorado about 5 years ago, I miss the surf and the quail hunting but love to hunt elk within 45 minutes from home. Where are you both from? Where have you guys been hunting? I hunted fort hunter liggett as well as the big sur area for a few years

Anybody from central coast area and up for some scouting/training missions?

I'm new to the forum, so I'm obviously too late for this deer season. But I'm always up for a coyote or pig hunt, or just a backpacking trip under the guise of "scouting." PM and maybe we can get together if you're still interested. -Sparkee

I'm in the SF Bay Area, fairly new to bow hunting, I'm all about backcountry and want to improve my hunting skills. I'm up for the physically demanding and harder terrain. PM me whenever!