black widow longbow

Beendare

WKR
I don't own one but have shot one. A good all around longbow- as are all BW products. Nothing about it really stands out for me- it wasn't exceptionally fast but shot a heavy arrow with authority. [I wouldn't buy one and shoot light arrows with it or many of the LB's] It wasn't super quiet compared to something like a Toelke Whip or SS. It didn't have the sharper feel on the shot of some of the carbon bows such as a Big Jims...but still has a LB bump on the shot. Just a good all around bow.

Great thing about BW is for $75 you can test drive one.....a no brainer and they put the $75 toward your bow purchase....

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Ditto to Beendare's comments. I had one once. Currently shooting several Holm-Made longbows. Fabulous bowyer and heck of a nice guy. Check out his website. Lots of great bowyers out there.

I dont have one but have shot a couple. they shoot right where your looking so thats a plus. they are good bows and a great company my only draw back is to me there a little pricey.

I've shot a few... tell you what though. Spending that much money you might as well go with a Caribow or Toelke. Nothing like handmade by an artist along with the fact that both makers make killer bows... fast and quiet.

tater

WKR
Nice bows as stated above. They are a bit pricey, but they don't seem to depreciate in value the way many other custom bows do.

Longbows can be tricky business, and personal fit is just that: personal.

OP
I
I ordered a BW PL in autumn oak, going to get the elk over lay on top limb and the bear on the bottom. I went by my local trad shop and they just happened to have one that I could shot, liked it a lot. I'll post pics when I get it.