Who's going to TTH Oregon?

I might try it. Never done one before. I'm looking at their website but what is the general scoop on the event?

Thanks

I might try it. Never done one before. I'm looking at their website but what is the general scoop on the event?

Thanks
The Denver qualifier and Nationals from last year will be aired on Sportsmans chanel this Saturday at 6 pm EST.

Saturday morning is a 20 target hunter 3D course, Saturday afternoon is the meat pack event and Sunday is the challenge course with Six targets.

If you want I can send you links to each events YouTube video explain in it better.

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
I did it last year and had a lot of fun. Even though the fitness stuff kicked my ass I enjoyed the challenge.

bowhuntersd

Lil-Rokslider
I did the Washington event last weekend. It's worth doing, strap the boots and packs on and hit it. With hunting season fast approaching it's a great way to motivate you.

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
Brock could comment on that better then I can. Different events have different prizes from various sponsors. Last year I think the winner got a medal (hoyt cam) and the pride of knowing he kicked everybody else's ass. :D

For me it was fun to meet new people, test myself physically, and the event is just plain fun. For me it gives me a goal to train for that is a couple months ahead of hunting season.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
So what's the avg attendance for these events? Also are there sponsors with booths set up?
It varies. OR will be around 70 I'm guessing. CO just had a record 101 this weekend. Last weekend, WA had about 25 (first year at that venue). They are all growing quickly.

As far as sponsor booth goes. Wilderness Athlete tries to make it to as many as they can. Nationals in CO had a few booths. But the regional events don't have alot.