Element Arrows

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
Hey man, I have talking with Jeremy the owner ever since spending time with him at the ATA show this year. He is a great guy and I believe he has some sweet arrows at just the right specs for me. I am bringing in a few dozen that should be in by Wednesday. I ordered the Fire and Ice shafts which are the same basic size as a GT Kinetic but lighter GPI, so I can load the front end a little heavier. I am really looking forward to trying them out.

chobbs

Lil-Rokslider
Got the element arrows in. So far excellent flight an bare shaft tuning. Components seem good and everything so far is pretty nice. Just need to do some long term testing now but they are grouping great out to 80.
296a9c972ee1cbeba1b584c6031918ed.jpg
d57ea80fc9ac57e0b756bf80014c48da.jpg

ontarget7

WKR
I have some Typhoons on the way and will be doing a review on them. Actually after talking with them I am pretty excited to see how they test out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pac8541

Lil-Rokslider
I was on the phone with Dorge at Firenock a few weeks ago and he told me that Typhoon was the most consistently accurate shaft (specs, production, and tolerances) on the market right now.

ontarget7

WKR
Their process and what they claim is achieved would actually be a big leap in the arrow industry.

moxford

Lil-Rokslider
"Fire and Ice" don't show up on the website.

Kinetic Kaos can be had down to a 200 spine with 0.0025 tolerance.

I'm interested in these but not sure that they actually compete head-to-head with the Kaos from what I've seen so far online ...

ontarget7

WKR
"Fire and Ice" don't show up on the website.

Kinetic Kaos can be had down to a 200 spine with 0.0025 tolerance.

I'm interested in these but not sure that they actually compete head-to-head with the Kaos from what I've seen so far online ...

Compete in which way ?

OP
O

ORROSS334

FNG
I really liked the Element arrows I used last year. I talked with Jeremy and was very happy with them. Heart shot my buck at 62 yards with them.... They were the Fire and Ice models and may have to look into the Typhoon.

ontarget7

WKR
Highly impressed with these arrows guys. Definitely worth the look if your looking for new arrows.

When building your own, to further tighten tolerances, pay attention to runout, when spinning the shafts. You will more than likely find by trimming the ends accordingly, sometimes it's not just both sides and all off of one end. By doing this in your arrow building process the Elements on average will be .002 or less for actual true readings.

These arrows act stiffer dynamically than any other arrow on the market. I am also finding they are probably the most forgiving arrow I have ever come across. When taking a bow out of tune for nock height I am still getting exceptional results with a bareshaft that was literally blowing my mind. It is like the arrow shaft has a built in FOC and transfers energy to the front of the shaft immediately upon release.
Look forward to further my testing of them this year

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
When building your own, to further tighten tolerances, pay attention to runout, when spinning the shafts. You will more than likely find by trimming the ends accordingly, sometimes it's not just both sides and all off of one end. By doing this in your arrow building process the Elements on average will be .002 or less for actual true readings.

Do they come long enough so that I actually "can" trim from both ends......or any end for that matter and keep my 30" carbon to carbon length?

The Kaos shafts are aweful. Especially for the cost of them.

Maybe that's why I'm pulling my hair out shooting these Kinetic shafts, but not too many .200 spine options out there. For the first time ever I have actually thought that archery is starting to get as finicky and difficult as golf. Before this I'd just draw back, shoot, and stack arrows. Now I can't figure out why arrows are all over the place. Gonna have to check these Element arrows out.

Last edited:

ontarget7

WKR
Do they come long enough so that I actually "can" trim from both ends......or any end for that matter and keep my 30" carbon to carbon length?

Maybe that's why I'm pulling my hair out shooting these Kinetic shafts, but not too many .200 spine options out there. For the first time ever I have actually thought that archery is starting to get as finicky and difficult as golf. Before this I'd just draw back, shoot, and stack arrows. Now I can't figure out why arrows are all over the place. Gonna have to check these Element arrows out.

They are 31" carbon to carbon so not much room left there. I will say, I have not seen any over the .003 even at full length

ontarget7

WKR
They will indeed tune well.
Have decide, I'm definitely shooting them this year