New stove from Kifaru!

reaper

WKR
I saw the video on your youtube a while ago. Pretty slick setup overall. I guess my main concern is the lack of rigid support along the body of the stove. Have you had any issues with severe warping or body failure when it gets real hot? Also curious if the pipe adapter would put a bit of pressure on the body and also cause warping when hot?

i am a big fan of cylinder stoves and all you said here is true,you will have a little warping near the pipe hole from the body if your pipe is heavy(mine,the stove jack patche keep the pipe a little tight)and if you wanna boil water i suggest to put your pot in the middle or in front,of course more you go near the pipe youll have warping because theres a hole in a cylinder shape.Overall i like cylinder stove,I THINK they give more heat cus their shape vs a square box and they are so much backable.tipistovethe.jpgmy stove3.jpg

i think kifaru have done a good job with this cylinder stove but still think the price point is too high...titanium is pricey i known.

Shrek

WKR
Just put in an order for a 24" with the pipe for a sawtooth. The long stove will take up some room but I think it will be much easier to break down fuel and get some larger diameter fuel that I couldn't break down before without a saw or hatchet.

I got my sawtooth with an 18" stove and camped in it over Easter. Its awesome, had the thing so hot flames were coming out the chimney on multiple occasions. They rock!