Search for Your Posts

Is it possible to put in a search section next to NEW POSTS called YOUR POSTS. Something that would make it simple for us to follow topics we have made comments on? I've seen it on other sites and like that feature.
David

Shrek

WKR
6mm Remington , are you not geting automatically subscribed when you post to a topic ? There may be a setting that you have that keeps you from getting an email notification or your spam filter is blocking the notification. In thread tools you can also subscribe to a topic that you just want to follow but not comment on. I get an email for every post to every topic I've posted on unless I manually remove my subscription like I do for most congratulatory posts I make. No reason to follow hundreds of more congratulations.

ohoopee

WKR
You can find your recent posts and started threads by clicking on your user name at the top of the page. Your user name shows up next to notifications tab on the top of the web page. You can click on "Forum home" tab and at the top of page you will see several tabs. After you click on the forum home tab look on the top left side of page.