T.A.G. Bags

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We've always got plenty in stock. I also support local businesses so check with these if you cant find them elsewhere:

Rokslide usually has some I believe

Black Ovis / Camofire (UT)

Oregon Packworks (OR)

Fine Firearms (CA)

Far North Outfitters (ID)

ProMont Outdoors (MT)

Or order direct from us:

Larry

dotman

WKR
Yup order direct and don't get the caribou, they just copied what Larry did and he is a sponsor :)

Takeem406

WKR
Tested the bags out in Saturday night. I won't buy another brand again! I've never had quality synthetic bags before. They are amazing. I can't believe how tough they are. I was about to hang two bear quarters in one bag by the draw cord and was surprised it didn't rip! Love them! Then that Kifaru meat bag worked great as a liner. Kept my pack a little cleaner!

c5mrr270

WKR
I used some T.A.G. bags this last week. While they worked well, I did have some trouble with the meat sticking to the bag, in pretty large chunks too. Is this normal or do I need to clean the bags a particular way to keep this from happening?

RCA Dog

Lil-Rokslider
I used mine for the first time last weekend on a blacktail. I had the sticking thing going on too. I think it's just the fat being semi warm and soft, it kind of oozes into the mesh a bit, then has a chance to cool off and get hard, and therefore stuck. I'm not sure if I'm right about this, but that is my guess. Other than that, I love the bags.

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
I just got mine in the mail from black Ovis and I like how light and packable they are compared to the ones I had from Walmart :)

c5mrr270

WKR
Yeah, the sticking was kind of annoying. I was thinking it was maybe something I did wrong when I cleaned them last. Still better than Alaska bags though.

c5mrr270

WKR
So according to the video its a good thing. I wouldn't mind a little sticking like that, it just stuck so bad that it actually pulled the meat apart and I had chuncks of meat left sticking to the bag. Looks like I just need to peal the bag and meat apart sooner. No biggie.

When meat dries a bit it will stick to cotton game bags too. Turn the bags inside out and pull off the meat before you put them in the washing machine or you will still have meat stuck to the inside bag after your wash cycle.