Review: The Whiz Wheel by Accuracy 1st (you can win one of five!) by Sam Millard

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

May is Weapons Month on Rokslide. Yip, we're talking everything weapons this month.

Sam Millard, Rokslide's Long Range Editor, tested a very unique item recently: The Whiz Wheel by Accuracy 1st Development Group.

A Whiz Wheel is a great and simple alternative method to using a PDA-based ballistic solver, or can serve as a backup to your PDA (can't always count on eDevices as we all know!)

And, the great news is you can win one of FIVE Whiz Wheels (each includes 3 solver blanks and a custom solver blank) courtesy of Robert Brewington and Jeff Overholser of Accuracy 1st (you can check out their website from the links in the article)

To enter,
1) read the article (link at bottom of this post)
2) check out Accuracy 1st's very interesting Facebook page and give them a "Like" if you agree their products could make you a better shot
3) Then post in the comments below what caliber/rifle you'd order the custom Whiz Wheel for

Please, one entry per person. If you have questions for Sam Millard, you can post them in the comments and that won't count as a double entry.

I'll announce winners on this forum post on or about May 18th, so hurry up and get entered.

Article: http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/firearms/347-accuracy-1st-development-group-s-whiz-wheel

Last edited:

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well for what it's worth, a 300 winny. Ain't gonna win cause I absolutely refuse to have anything to do with facebook so I'll just live vicariously through someone else:cool:

Randy