Aron on gritty bowmen again

I just laughed my rear end off on my drive to work listening to this gem. Good info and good humor at the same time. Go take a listen.

I watched it, made me want to buy a tarp and stove more than I already do!

I also don't understand the whole internet tough guy stuff Aaron was talking about having to deal with...I don't know why people can't mind thier own business?

The podcast these days are great and i appreciate the guys taking the time to put them together. I would like to see the moderators talk less and allow the guest to complete thoughts and give them the floor. I have seen this on multiple podcasts. The guess is obviously on there for a reason :)

RedRidge

WKR
First time listening to the GB podcast and it is definitely something I will be checking back into. Enjoyed the discussion. Anyone else on here in line with Aron's view on fuel canisters vs white gas?

Disco14

Lil-Rokslider
Another first time listener to a GB podcast- I enjoyed it. Always great to learn from Aron- also curious about white gas.

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Great info here thanks for sharing. I had to look up the Omnilite stove during the podcast and now it's on the "to buy" list. This podcast is going to cost me $$. Thanks for sharing anyway.

First time listening to the GB podcast and it is definitely something I will be checking back into. Enjoyed the discussion. Anyone else on here in line with Aron's view on fuel canisters vs white gas?

I'm very happy with my Jetboil but if I had to get on a plane I'd probably get a liquid canister stove to ensure I could get fuel at my destination. So I think they are more popular with the traveling hunter??

Ruskin

WKR
I've listened and watched a couple of the Gritty bowmen casts. All great stuff. I really appreciate them sharing their perspective. I always learn something.