Blacks Creek Modular Frame Pack System - FS

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For sale is a complete Blacks Creek Rigg-Itt pack system. an adjustable, modular frame, a meat/duffel bag, detachable "day pack", detachable fanny pack/ small pouch, load sling/ treestand hauler.

All components except the day pack zip onto the bottom of the frame and attach at the top with buckles. Compression straps on the frame suck it all together. Lots of options for setting this thing up.

I have modified the frame to accept a Kifaru lid (not included) with webbing straps that extend off the top corners of the frame (matching lower buckles would be needed to connect the lid) and I have rigged it with a Kifaru Grab-it as well which is made to run with the lid. (grab-it also not included) I also added tab loops on the sides to match up to a Kifaru Back pouch/ Claymore or an E&E (none of which are included)

Its a very versatile little set up. Frame is just over 23 inches tall so it could definitely be a viable option for someone with a shorter torso who doesn't plan to haul massive loads.

I have owned it for about 6 years and have used it approximately 3-4 times to move treestands. Very good condition.

I definitely want to sell this as a complete set. $145.00 TYD Lower 48.

Last edited:
OP
M

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ttt. Price drop. $145.00 shipped.

And I can put up more pics if anyone is curious. I haven't used this pack for 3 years. It's just collecting dust!!

Last edited:
OP
M

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This sale is currently suspended (for lack of a better term)

I shipped the pack to a gentleman to try out. I will update this thread as necessary.

I actually weighed the entire setup before I boxed it up and with everything, it weighed 7.85 lbs. I think the frame only is.right around 4lbs. ....not sure anyone would ever use all the pieces at the same time....

OP
M

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Back up! The test drive is over and the pack is up for sale again.

I will weight the components separately tomorrow and post that info then.