Magnums Shed Hunting Highlights 2015

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
A down time for most of us...here is Magnums practice video for this falls Elk Hunting Adventures.......video is all from a Go Pro with a chest harness......for anyone curious about the music, YOUTUBE now lets you search for authorized music and as long as you are not Monetizing your video you can use it in your video.

Here is the link to Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsM_QZF274U&feature=em-upload_owner

Clarktar

WKR
Good look country and one helluva shed partner you got there. DOes magnum actually find the sheds, like sniff them out??

Randle

WKR
Very cool Ross, Looks like you had another great year. Thanks for taking us along.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Magnum does find a few and the one in the open I spotted from 250, then let him walk to it....he smelled it from about 50 yds and came back in the video....he has yet to retrieve one and is along for the adventure more than anything...a great companion he is but his extreme days are limited from here forward at age 10....it sucks when I have to leave him home as he has been on some epic antler days from 10 weeks of age...will be a sad day when he is retired and then gone.

ssliger

WKR
Awesome video Ross. I am not going to lie though, I really hoped you had the camera strapped to Magnum.

PNWGATOR

WKR
That's a really great video! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you guys had a great spring and the knee is holding up!

tyr0981

FNG
Mind if i ask what your video setup is? chest mounting / camera? I need a good partner like Magnum... makes time in the woods allot better! Great Video!

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Primarily chest harness for shed hunting and the head mount for hunting........this is the go pro silver.......indeed Magnum makes it a lot more fun if I have no else to go with for sure.....he has been a mountain machine since a pup! He thanks u for the feedback