Big Agnes Fly Creek 1 Platinum Tent for sale

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
currently Maryland until I can get back to AK
Hello guys,

I'm looking to sell my BA Fly Creek Platinum tent, just looking to get funds for a new pair of Vortex Viper HD 10x42 Binos and I have like 5 backpacking tents, so I'm going to let this one go. I've used this on a one night trip while dipnetting for sockeye on the Kenai river, so it hasn't seen the mountains yet. I'm also including extra ultralight stakes, guy outs and a loft. This is a 3 season tent, weighing in at 1.6 pounds, it's a little more with the extra stakes and loft.

That said, there is a tear about 1.5 inches on the stuff sack it comes in, but no tears on the tent or fly. And it does have bit of a fire smell to it. Not overpowering, but the fire smell is there. I just inspected it to make sure there are no issues with it from the one time I did use it, but I'll do a 3 day inspection period. If you find something wrong with it, return it and I'll give you your money back.

Asking $350 shipped. Or I can do a trade towards the Binos I'm wanting, if you prefer that route PM me and we can work out a deal. Postal Money Order preffered. First I'll take it gets it.

Thanks,
Tom