Garmin Montana 600 @ Academy

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
Garmin Montana 600 are on clearance at my local Academy for $209.98 plus Texas sales tax at %8.25.

I picked one up tonight and they are brand new, never used/never opened.

I am not sure if this is nation wide, but if there is any interest PM me and I can grab a few for fellow rok sliders and we can discuss more in detail how to pay me back.

Academy's website has them for $399 but locally they are again only $209.98. The store clerk told me when Academy prices items with .98 it is clearance and does not go lower.

There were at least 4 left when they closed tonight.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Thats a sweet deal. Hit me up over PM see what you have in mind. I maybe in for one

OP
G

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
I am going to go by during lunch and buy all that they have. If I don't sell them they have a no question asked return policy.

I have SHTF request, ohoopee please send me a pm with your cell.

OP
G

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
They cost me $227 I'm going to sell them for $270, plus the means of shipping that you choose. The order of preference that I have is:
SHTF, ohoopee, lastcar, Trr15 and aron.

Shrek

WKR
There are five or six at the Orange Park Florida location on sale for $209.98. I have the 450 Oregon from last fall and I decided I wanted the larger screen for this year so picked the 600 Montana up. Fyi my Oregon in a FHF pouch weighs 8.2 oz and the Montana in a FHF rangefinder pouch weighs 11.7 oz with the supplied battery , 12.65 oz with three AA batteries, 13.05 oz with a lanyard and AA batteries and 12.1 oz with supplied battery and lanyard.

Last edited:

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
There are five or six at the Orange Park Florida location on sale for $209.98. I have the 450 Oregon from last fall and I decided I wanted the larger screen for this year so picked the 600 Montana up. Fyi my Oregon in a FHF pouch weighs 8.2 oz and the Montana in a FHF rangefinder pouch weighs 11.7 oz with the supplied battery , 12.65 oz with three AA batteries, 13.05 oz with a lanyard and AA batteries and 12.1 oz with supplied battery and lanyard.[/QUOTE
PM sent.

OP
G

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
All PM's have been replied to. I should know soon how many I have left later today.

I used mine this weekend and loved the GPS.

OP
G

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
I have received payment from SHTF and Ohoopee and will send these out today and send you a tracking number.

There are others wanting these units, please reply to your pm and send me the funds and I will ship yours out today.

Gift $275 or $283.52 as a purchase.

OP
G

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
These are all sold. Thanks everyone.

I have sent tracking numbers to everyone that sent me their cell, missing one guy I believe.