BH Tuning

lintond

WKR
9ba633f62dfeb0dbef98da88f1c9403c.jpg

I think I'll take that as a sign my FP and BH are hitting in the same spot. It's nice when you finally get everything shooting how you want it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Are you aiming at the same spot for all those arrows? And most importantly, are you shooting the BH tipped arrow FIRST? I don't shoot BH's at anything I don't want to destroy.....including other arrows.

Beastmode

WKR
Are you aiming at the same spot for all those arrows? And most importantly, are you shooting the BH tipped arrow FIRST? I don't shoot BH's at anything I don't want to destroy.....including other arrows.
X2 don't shoot groups with bhs unless you can afford it. If you can afford it awesome!

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR

No I purposely shoot either a vertical line or horizontal line not a spot. I shot three BH then four field points. Even though I was trying to spread them out vertically my aim kept coming back to the same elevation. In this case I was aiming for the line of dots on the right of the arrows. The far left arrow was a bad FP shot. The robin hood ironically was two field points.