WTB: 20 deg quilt wide/long

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ohh dear I got someone to spend more money ;) Hope you like it man. I know I love my EE

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea I wont wait long but I thought I would take a stab. Im in Denver so I am going to go down to katabatic to check one out but I don't know why there is such a cost difference between the two. I hear nothing but great things from EE. Katabatic same thing.

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just snagged one on craigslist of all places.. Guy had it for $200 and it was green and brown so if it's still showing I got it because I just picked it up today but keep your eyes out there too.. That was the first one I have seen pop up on there and it had been there for like 5 days! Definitely got lucky. Good luck! And after getting out and feeling how light they are they seem pretty awesome.

OP
G

geriggs

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw it.... I should not have looked. Now I'm really sad:(

jack88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think I have what you're looking for. I'll call Ee tomorrow to see exactly what bought on the size. I believe it's a long long wide.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im in Denver so I am going to go down to katabatic to check one out but I don't know why there is such a cost difference between the two.
Pretty sure katabatic uses gold for insulation and provides you with a pack midget. Seriously though, I read quite a few reviews on quilts before pulling the trigger and katabatic seemed to get higher ratings however I believe there was only one other company that is close to ee on weight and EE has the best cost for weight. EE is also a Rokslide sponsor and I do my best to support our sponsors.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Pretty sure katabatic uses gold for insulation and provides you with a pack midget. Seriously though, I read quite a few reviews on quilts before pulling the trigger and katabatic seemed to get higher ratings however I believe there was only one other company that is close to ee on weight and EE has the best cost for weight. EE is also a Rokslide sponsor and I do my best to support our sponsors.

Couldnt agree more.