beating a dead horse.... binocular harness

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
it cant hold 100oz of water, a jacket, food, kill kit, ect. I want a minimal amount of sh*t on my chest. got enough on my back. I get too far away from base camp to not have all that stuff.

ELF,

I feel the same way just wanted something
Simple and versatile for my bino's the rick young is perfect for me. Plus if I feel need a case on my chest my swaro bino case is setup perfectly for me to run my chest strap from my pack through the belt swaro case loop.

I have tried every single one except the AGC one. I am not sure why i dont just get the stupid thing and try it as everyone loves it. I have tried crooked horn, badlands, sitka, kuiu, oregon packworks, eberlestock... Just keep going back to fhf.

I may try the ACG this year just for s and g

Joe

OP
E
ELF,

I feel the same way just wanted something
Simple and versatile for my bino's the rick young is perfect for me. Plus if I feel need a case on my chest my swaro bino case is setup perfectly for me to run my chest strap from my pack through the belt swaro case loop.

haha, I've never been called elf. thats a new one. bigfoot, heavy foot, lighthand, lightweight, foot, ect.

does AGC make a model with out all the bulk and pockets? I carry a day pack, no pockets needed. rather have something streamline

the generation 2 compact meets that very definition.

if you look at the Facebook page, it has a flat front with slim but sturdy side mesh pockets.

if you have any questions, let me know =)

good2eat

Lil-Rokslider
I tried several different manufactureres and kept comimg back the the FHF. The one thing I didn't like about the FHF was the noise of the fabric. Had some felt sewn into the binocular pocket, eliminating that issue. Now it works very well for me.

209hunter

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you with the AGC, would the regular size fit an older pair of swaro 10x50 SLC's? They're about 7.5" tall. I know I could run the large size but I dont want the binos shifting around in the pouch.

land cruiser

Lil-Rokslider
I would get large. Just had his entire line up and felt like large for my 10x42 best. I run Leica