NW Mountain Challenge

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any roksilders going to the Hoodoo, OR event?

http://nwmountainchallenge.com/

Just got back from the Tamarack shoot last weekend. This is most fun a person can have at a 3D shoot. Not to mention it's put on by a great group of guys (and rokslide sponsor)! Hope to see ya there.

lintond

WKR
I'm probably going for a three day scouting trip weekend, but if I'm not I'll be there.

chenger

FNG
I'm planning on being there for sure, just not sure yet if I'll do one or two days.

OR Archer

WKR
Im going to try and shoot both days depending on how busy the shop is. Ill definitely be up there to shoot it on Sunday.

Any roksilders going to the Hoodoo, OR event?

http://nwmountainchallenge.com/

Just got back from the Tamarack shoot last weekend. This is most fun a person can have at a 3D shoot. Not to mention it's put on by a great group of guys (and rokslide sponsor)! Hope to see ya there.

Hey Brock, how strenuous is the course? I'd like to bring my grandad along to shoot, but he's in his late 80's.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Brock, how strenuous is the course? I'd like to bring my grandad along to shoot, but he's in his late 80's.
Being the first year at Hoodoo, I'm not sure what the course is like. If it's anything like Tamarack, it's pretty tough. I'm not sure what your grandpa's capabilities are but the terrain/course is a doozy.

Being the first year at Hoodoo, I'm not sure what the course is like. If it's anything like Tamarack, it's pretty tough. I'm not sure what your grandpa's capabilities are but the terrain/course is a doozy.

Thanks Brock, he went chukar hunting with us last year so he's no slouch. The heat would probably be my main concern, thanks for the heads up.

TBoschma

Lil-Rokslider
cant wait!

looking forward to shooting the NW mountain challenge in Hoodoo! I hope I get to meet a few more diehard bowhunters from Oregon and maybe get into a shoot off again!

by the way if there isnt any room at Hoodoo camp ground, there is the camp ground Im staying at in Foster that still has room and its about an hours drive away.

Tyler B.