TTH Challenge @Tamarack

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
Thought I'd post a few pics from last weekends TTH Challenge event at Tamarack. It was my first time competing in a TTH Challenge and I was able to take home the Silver. I had a great time in Idaho and met a few really nice guys and gals who all share my passion for hunting. If you've ever considered doing one of these, quit thinking about it and sign yourself up, they're a bunch of fun!

Rumor has it they are planning a qualifier in Butte, MT next year. I think it would be awesome if we could get a bunch of Roksliders together to compete!

Anyhow, enough of my rambling...

Thought I'd post a few pics from last weekends TTH Challenge event at Tamarack. It was my first time competing in a TTH Challenge and I was able to take home the Silver. I had a great time in Idaho and met a few really nice guys and gals who all share my passion for hunting. If you've ever considered doing one of these, quit thinking about it and sign yourself up, they're a bunch of fun!

Rumor has it they are planning a qualifier in Butte, MT next year. I think it would be awesome if we could get a bunch of Roksliders together to compete!

Anyhow, enough of my rambling...

Glad you had a good time. I noticed you are from Laurel, my wife is from Columbus and I am from Helena. We should get together the next time I am in the area and shoot or do a work out.

Manosteel

WKR
Congrats! Great pics! If I can ever stay healthy I am going to enter one of these events. Looks like I will have to retire from my weekly hockey games to do it thou.

OP
Ceby7

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
Glad you had a good time. I noticed you are from Laurel, my wife is from Columbus and I am from Helena. We should get together the next time I am in the area and shoot or do a work out.

Sounds great, like I said we do need to get a bunch of Montanans together to attend one of these if they do in fact have a qualifier here next year!