Arizona Coues Whitetail

AZ Vince

WKR
Arizona Game & Fish is drawing the deer hunts today. Lots of credit cards getting hit. :)

Good luck to those that put in.

NYSHUNTER

FNG
Drew second rifle in unit 23 , Does anyone have any knowledge on the unit

Last edited:

NYSHUNTER

FNG
I'm hearing some bear and lions and some very good coues deer in the unit but prepare for some steep terrain

Poser

WKR
One of my buddies drew Unit 31 Rifle for Coues Dec 10-24th. I'm going to be heading out with him to help try to spot one of these mythical deer. We have no experience whatsoever with desert hunting. Any general advice? :confused:

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
One of my buddies drew Unit 31 Rifle for Coues Dec 10-24th. I'm going to be heading out with him to help try to spot one of these mythical deer. We have no experience whatsoever with desert hunting. Any general advice? :confused:
31 is one of the units we are looking at for the December archery season. We won't be there until the 26th though. Seems like it is pretty rugged country. We are going to scout via maps and hopefully research other sources and go in and hunt our ass off.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
I shot a little buck on saturday, very happy with him. He jumped the string on what I would call a very quiet bow, they are crazy fast and spooky. Stayed calm and made a good follow up shot.

Attachments

• 20150822_182200.jpg
    20150822_182200.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 87

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
Any updates on how the early season went for some of you guys?

Just a little over 2 months until I leave!