2015 trailcam pics

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Had a chance to check a few cams, a few decent bulls and one busy rabbit that liked to get his photo taken. Along with a couple of nice sheds that I walked by when setting up the cameras.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scratching photo is pretty awesome. You are a shed magnet. Can't wait to see your photos after they rub

Nice photos! Looks like they are still growing a bit. See bulls on my trail cams gets me so fired up for archery season! Just counting down the days!

charvey9

WKR
I finally got back up to my spot this past weekend and pulled pictures off a camera that had been out about 2 months. Batteries died on 08/08 and the bulls were still in velvet at that time. Found one fresh rub though, so its on. Quite a few smaller branch bulls and rag horns running around, some nice bucks too, but I think these two guys will be running the show up there come September. Fingers crossed that they are ready to play in about 3 weeks when I go back up.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lookin good Harvey! Good luck on them.....I am just hoping my six cameras don't get melted with the fire closures around my areas

charvey9

WKR
Lookin good Harvey! Good luck on them.....I am just hoping my six cameras don't get melted with the fire closures around my areas

Copy that. Most of Oregon is on fire too. There is a haze hanging over the Eastern part of the state. Pray for rain.

coop2424

WKR
Coop very nice nidaho studs! Need to put a hurtin on those rodents

Yeah I know! I knew I would get pics of the dang things sooner or later it took 3 months.. Was having cows in there all day everyday then when they passed it took 7 days for the Bulls to come back and at 10 the cows still have not been back.. Now if I knew how to hunt the wolves or the elk I would be set.. Haha

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
No monsters yet but some nice bulls, a good quantity of calves which is great to see and a family of bobcats.