Newsflash: Alaska Guide Creations Relaunch

NEWSFLASH:
From now until the end of the year, we, at Alaska Guide Creations will be celebrating our 40th Year Anniversary since the creation of the binocular harness chest pack. We'll be making periodic announcements regarding our service and products, including specials and philanthropic events.

With that, comes our much anticipated relaunch/rebrand. The one change that most immediately affects our AGC family is our new product line-up. Starting today, we'll be taking pre-orders regarding are new line-up. These products should be ready to ship in the September-October timeframe. To pre-order, message our Facebook site with your intended order. Prices for the additional options will be listed next week, but don't worry, we won't charge an arm and a leg.
*H.A.L.O. (Hook and Loop Option) allows for quiet, easy one hand operation to open and secure the main compartment.
*B.S.C. (Buckle System Closure) allows for the maximum in secure closure.
*M.A.X. Pocket (Maximum Area Xtreme) measures 2 inch tall x 5 inch wide x 3 inch deep*
*B.T.S. (Bino Tether System) allows for a removal, integrated systems to hold your binocular securely to the harness, while retaining the ability to remove the binocular quickly and quietly from the tether.

The Kodiak X42 Series
Kodiak K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple/Secure) There’s an old saying to “Keep it simple…” The Kodiak K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple/Secure) is ideal for the minimalist without any sacrifice in optics security and protection.
Kodiak C.U.B. (Compact Utility Bag) There are times when it is better to have more than not enough. Integrating simplicity and utility, the Kodiak C.U.B. (Compact Utility Bag) delivers optimal storage in a compact option.
These are meant to accommodate full size binoculars up to around 42mm objective lenses. For example, most 8x42 and 10x42 binoculars would fit perfect in the compact harnesses. (Main Compartment measurements are approximately 6.5 inch tall x 6 inch wide x 3 inch deep/Front Compartment measurements for Kodiak C.U.B. (Compact Utility Bag) are approximately 4 inch tall x 6 inch wide x 1.5 inch deep/Side Compartment measurements are 3 inch tall x 2.5 inch wide x 1 inch deep/Rear Compartment measurements are 4 inch tall x 6 inch wide "flat") Perfect for: Swarovski EL Range (will fit snug)/EL 42/El 32, SLC 8X42, Vortex Razor HD 10x42 & 8x42, Viper HD 10x42 & 8x42

The Alaska Classic X50 Series
Alaska Classic Nothing beats the “Original.” The Alaska Classic offers the classic design features of the original binocular harness chest pack Jaret developed 40+ years ago with today’s modern advancements in innovation and durability.
These are our mid-size line and are meant to accommodate full size binoculars up to around 50mm objective lenses. For example, most 10x50 and 12x50 binoculars would fit perfect in the regular harnesses.(Main Compartment measurements are approximately 6.75 inch tall x 6.5 inch wide x 3.5 inch deep/Front Compartment measurements are approximately 4.5 inch tall x 6 inch wide x 1.5 inch deep/Side Compartment measurements are 6 inch tall x 2.5 inch wide x 1 inch deep/Rear Compartment measurements are 7 inch tall x 6.5 inch wide "flat") Perfect for: Swarovski EL 50/EL Range, Vortex Razor HD 12x50 & 10x50/Viper HD 15x50, 12x50, & 10x50

The Denali X56 Series
The “Denali” Named after the highest mountain peak in North America, which towers over the Alaskan wilderness at over 20,000 feet above sea level, the “Denali” aggressively brings the “Go Big or Go Home” attitude into any environment with maximum storage capacity for your optics needs.
These are our largest sized line and are meant to accommodate full size binoculars up to around 56mm objective lenses. For example, most 15x56 and 20x56 binoculars would fit perfect in the large harnesses.(Measurements are approximately 7.75 inch tall x 7 inch wide x 4 inch deep/Front Compartment measurements are approximately 6.5 inch tall x 6.75 inch wide x 2 inch deep/Side Compartment measurements are 6 inch tall x 3 inch wide x 1.5 inch deep/Rear Compartment measurements are 7 inch tall x 7 inch wide "flat") Perfect for: Vortex Kaibabs

On the horizon:
New camo offerings and separate rangefinder pouch.

If you have any questions, please message us or call 805-757-4166. Thanks!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should add photos with your descriptions on here. I've been thinking of trying one of these but don't facebook. Just a thought. Good luck with your relaunch

Stid2677

WKR
Good luck guys, love the packs, my Son and I will be using them again this fall.

wyodan

WKR
When will we get to see pictures of the new launch? Also, is there any way to get the tether system, BTS, attached to an older model? I just picked mine up less than a month ago from Jarret, so I'm kinda curious.

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
These packs are legit. The customer service is well beyond anything I've ever experienced and they are more than happy to help and answer questions about anything. The quality of these packs far superceeds anything out there on the market today. I've tried many other harness/packs and have always been left wanting something better. It's unreal how they can provide the quality they do and the customer service they do without charging an arm/leg or even first born. I will forever be a faithful customer and user of their products and will be letting everyone I know about them. Jaret and Carlos are the real deal and that is something not commonly found in today's society. Just talking to these guys makes you remember how grampa used to talk about the good ole days.

Trial153

WKR
I can't wait to see the new packs, I love my compact... Might need to sell my kuiu and get a second AGC

OP
A
I can't wait to see the new packs, I love my compact... Might need to sell my kuiu and get a second AGC

glad you looked into them and love them =)

i remember when i first wrote my review on the bowhunting forums about these

colonel00

WKR
Love mine as well. Probably gonna have to pick up another setup with some new options.

OP
A
[video]http://vid1275.photobucket.com/albums/y460/bailenoscarboy/Denali_zpsqthsfuto.mp4[/video]

cool video by Photolab Studios

dotman

WKR
If you use photobucket and post the image link the pictures will show, your attachment didn't work.

Really liking my AGC bino harness!