Elk ivory ideas

Rings, belt buckle with base of horn, wife earrings, I am thinking of what else I have laying around or my dad has.
Not sure if you know the chewing tobacco trick but if you put the ivories in a can and let the sit for a little bit they will show color more.

I inlayed one from a bull that my dad was with me into a hoof knife handle that I made for him. I'll see if he can send a pic my way.

I have a cool necklace made for my wife that used two ivories shaped inside a heart. I'll try to get a picture of it tonight if I can remember.

I've never like ivory in jewelry until I met this woman in our town who works with silver. Her website is www.ragandstone.com . These are the earings I just gave my wife last week for her birthday. She's been asking for a pair for a couple years. I have a ring being made for our anniversary as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8880.jpg
    IMG_8880.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 353

ORHunter

WKR
I just recently had this money clip made from a Silversmith in Co with the ivory from a bull I shot last year

Archerm

Lil-Rokslider
If this is not appropriate the Mods can delete this. Here are a few pieces that I do in my shop. I can cast, machine or fabricate anything you would like. Everything is a one of a kind piece. This is my 30th year in business. Mark

muleman

WKR
If this is not appropriate the Mods can delete this. Here are a few pieces that I do in my shop. I can cast, machine or fabricate anything you would like. Everything is a one of a kind piece. This is my 30th year in business. Mark
I have a couple sets sitting around. How much for the belt buckle or one of the rings?

I like the idea of a belt buckle. I have dozens of those things sitting around. Need to make something out of em.
Had some really nice earrings made for a girlfriend once. Don't think she ever wears them.;)

Archerm

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys Haven't been near my computer till this morning. All I had was my phone. I will send you PMs by the days end. Mark