Tikka Compact Review, Part II by Dustin Allen

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

As promised, Rokslide member Dustin Allen is back with Part II of his Tikka Compact series- See how his new lighter gun performed on paper pitting the Berger Hunter Classic against the Lapua Scenar and the Sierra GameKing.

Can Tikka really deliver sub-MOA accuracy across such a variety of bullets in a sub-6lb out-of-the box rifle?

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/firearms/371-tikka-compact-review-part-ii

attachment.php

Last edited:

Rifles And More

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I Had a great time putting all this together.

Really happy with this little rifle and the way it turned out.

If anybody ask these days, "What rifle should I get?"
Tikka is always the easy answer...

Benjblt

WKR
Thanks! I Had a great time putting all this together.

Really happy with this little rifle and the way it turned out.

If anybody ask these days, "What rifle should I get?"
Tikka is always the easy answer...

How much did the gun actually end up weighing without the scope? I'm looking at the compact but feel like the superlite (not the lite) might be a better value as it weighs the same (per the unreliable specs) and has a stainless steel barrel.

attachment.php

As promised, Rokslide member Dustin Allen is back with Part II of his Tikka Compact series- See how his new lighter gun performed on paper pitting the Berger Hunter Classic against the Lapua Scenar and the Sierra GameKing.

Can Tikka really deliver sub-MOA accuracy across such a variety of bullets in a sub-6lb out-of-the box rifle?

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/firearms/371-tikka-compact-review-part-ii

attachment.php
So five years down the road...... still holding MOA?

I have the T3 Tactical in 308........ very accurate with a Vortex on top..... have you changed barrels?