DNZ Scope Mount Customer Service, BIG +1

husky390

WKR
So I was mounting my new scope in some DNZ mounts that I have and I was using a Fat Wrench for the first time attempting to torque them properly. As I was torquing the screws I had that missive thought "gee, this is a lot of torque, how much further can I go" when I suddenly hear POP! Sure enough, I had snapped the screw in half. Luckily, when the screw broke, there was a stud sticking out of the mount so I was able to unthread it with a Vise Grip. Last Monday, I called up DNZ, told them what happened and asked if I could get two new screws. They said "don't worry about it, we'll send you a whole new screw pack for the rings and mounts". I checked the mail today and received a small package with a hand written note saying "We forgot to ask if you had a silver or black mount so here's both screw packs". I've been a big fan of their scope mounts and their customer service is awesome too. I'm going to leave the Fat Wrench alone and go back to the old tried and true "guttentight" method. Just thought I'd share.

That's good to know as the last three rifles I have scoped have been in DNZ Gamereapers.