Mystery Ranch Marshal

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a good hunting backpack. I'll be using this for hunts spanning 7-10 days to day hunts. I was originally looking at the Kuiu icon pro series but after hearing all the bad reports I started looking at other brands. I looked at the Kifaru packs (Bikini frame with a DT2) but I'm at university and from Australia and with the current conversion rate it was going to cost me $1300 Australian which is way out of my budget. So the search continued and I found Mystery ranch, and I really like the look of the Marshal. I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on it and what they look like with minimal equipment in them. As well as how you attach your bows onto them. Being from Australia it makes it hard because 99% of people haven't even heard of these brands. Thanks for your help guys! I really appreciate it!

Gumbo

WKR
Mystery Ranch packs are in the top tier of backpacks. They are absolutely bullet-proof, but because of that they are heavy. I have an MR crew cab that is the most comfortable pack I own. I have played with the Marshal and it looks to be a great pack too. I also have a Stone Glacier which is another great pack and worth considering.

ransom87

WKR
i haven't had any experience with the marshal, but i do own a Metcalf, a 3 day assault and a hot top. as stated above they are very comfortable. if you give MR a call they can help answer any questions you have.