Preparing for Alaska with MTN OPS, by Matt Wymer

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

MTN OPS—owned my the Harbertson brothers and a Rokslide sponsor—recently agreed to supply one of our Prostaff, Matt Wymer, with all he needed to prepare for both an Alaskan sheep and caribou hunt. The agreement was just give Roksliders an honest opinion on the products. Matt is here with that article:

http://www.rokslide.com/fitness/375-preparing-for-alaska-with-mtn-ops

Last edited:

MT_Wyatt

WKR
These are great products, I love the Enduro when I'm out on my feet all day. I've found the blaze pills are better a little while after a meal, otherwise I get sick to my stomach.

The only thing I'd like to see them change is using artificial sweeteners. Yeti has this, Enduro does not (it uses Stevia extract only). But I'll admit, the Enduro doesn't taste nearly as good. I've tried to email Mtn Ops my feedback a few times but I always get a bounce back email, hopefully they check out this thread.

neverquit

WKR
Great write up. And great advice about ammo. drinking it right away is way easier.

Floorguy

WKR
I hadn't experienced that until today. Threw the Ammo in the shaker and the job superintendent showed up and wanted to talk. Holy cow.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hadn't experienced that until today. Threw the Ammo in the shaker and the job superintendent showed up and wanted to talk. Holy cow.
Ha! You gotta pound that stuff! : ) Pretty impressive how it swells up...