Primus Micron Lantern

dotman

WKR
My biggest issue with this is the mantel, after one season of use it completely fell apart. Time to order a few replacements.

colonel00

WKR
I saw that code and tried it but it didn't work. I'll give it another shot.

Ok, it does work. I had to clear my cart and start over. I guess I had gotten too far in the checkout process before when I tried to apply the code.

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
Worked for me, I have had that lantern in my wish list on amazon for awhile. Cheapest I could find was $43.

Thanks for the heads up.

colonel00

WKR
ties with optics planet. never ordered from them tho. hate sites that require a passcode just to get going

I agree to a point but I can see both sides of it too. Sites like this require you to "join" not only to get your email so they can send you newsletters but also for security. Much like a forum like this, by requiring a login from a verified email address, it greatly reduces chances for abuse.

Also, to the OP, sbcff15, you should have a link to refer people to the site and if they order you can get $10 credit. Since you posted the deal I think it's only fair that you get the credit.

Here is my link until the OP posts his : http://www.dvor.com/s/8gp1f6

OP
S

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
colonel00

Not being very tech savvy, I was lucky to even be able to post the topic in the first place, let alone figure out how to add a link.

colonel00

WKR
Anybody get any updates on their order? I had kinda forgotten about it until just now. Checked the DVOR site and still doesn't show any shipping info.

GA Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I was told 1-3 weeks on shipping and I placed my order on Oct 24. I haven't heard anything on shipping yet. I'm starting to get a little worried. I know they have sent me a brazillion e-mails trying to sell me other items. Let me know if any one else gets theirs?

I was told 1-3 weeks on shipping and I placed my order on Oct 24. I haven't heard anything on shipping yet. I'm starting to get a little worried. I know they have sent me a brazillion e-mails trying to sell me other items. Let me know if any one else gets theirs?
wow. am even more leery of that dumb site and their multi daily e-mails. unsubscribed from them and a bunch others in last few days.

Graindrain

Lil-Rokslider
I emailed about the same product. I am tired of them having deals and great sales but no inventory. They are supposed to ship next week and I can almost bet it takes a full week to get to me.

GA Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have been patentienly waiting. Glad to hear they are going to ship next week. This will be the first and the last time I order from them. Glad I wasn't in a hurry for it.

colonel00

WKR
FWIW, I got on their live chat the other day and politely expressed my disappointment in the delays. The rep "supposedly" took off the shipping charges. I say supposedly because when I check my order history now, it still shows. However, since I originally paid with Paypal, I went and checked and the original Paypal hold has expired. So, I guess we'll see what actually happens whenever they do actually get stock and ship. Just curious but did anyone else actually have funds pulled from their form of payment?

colonel00

WKR
Heh, that is new. I actually checked earlier today or yesterday when I happened to think about it but I don't think it said that but it does now. I had meant to get on their live chat to see what was going on but obviously didn't. Has anyone else double checked to see if they were ever actually charged for the order or if it was just a hold that has since expired?

Just to throw a log on the fire. Had issues with campsaver another opticplanet spinoff. Also ordered a vortex scope from opticplanet which received with no problems ,however a mount ordered same time (11-30)) still has not showed

Last edited: