2016 Train to Hunt Schedule

COhuntin

FNG
So when is your website going to be updated?? It says coming November 1st.........I also tried to view last years TTH results and says it's not available.......

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
So when is your website going to be updated?? It says coming November 1st.........I also tried to view last years TTH results and says it's not available.......
The new website is up and running. Is that what you're talking about?

AitchAr

FNG
I haven't heard anything like that yet. I'll let the IT guy know.

My antivirus also said that it detected and removed a virus when I clicked on the link to go to your website. This is from a google search using chrome.

Last edited:

KHNC

WKR
Probably going to do the PA team event. Where can I find specific info on age groups and requirements. Did not see on the website where weight reqs and ages were posted.

Also, the sign up links do not work as of yet.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably going to do the PA team event. Where can I find specific info on age groups and requirements. Did not see on the website where weight reqs and ages were posted.

Also, the sign up links do not work as of yet.
Kenton will be releasing some videos here soon outlining all the weights and rules. The site will be updated with that information then. It'll be similar to last year.

KHNC

WKR
Ok, I haven't done one before since they were so far away. So I have no idea on the weight/age reqs. I don't care about weight really, just wondered what the ages are for the Masters team.

username

FNG
I'm really going to try to make the one in Arkansas. Is there going to be a special class for formerly fat midwesterners?

G Posik

WKR
When I click on the sign up link it redirects me then says "Coming Soon". When will registration open up? I am looking at trying a couple of events this year.

Glenn

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
When I click on the sign up link it redirects me then says "Coming Soon". When will registration open up? I am looking at trying a couple of events this year.

Glenn
Glenn,

Kenton told me they are trying to have that open in the next 2 to 3 weeks. They are ironing out a few bugs on the new website.

New to this site and never heard of TTH, are these like a 3D shoot with working out mixed in? I can't seem to find much info on what the "events" actually consist of. Thanks!