WTS: New Kuiu

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a couple items that don't work for me.

Peleton 130 long sleeve T in VIAS size LARGE ($55 TYD) *If by chance anyone got an XL and wants an L I would sure do a trade. Both the L and XL are out of stock now.

Tiburon Hat in VIAS ($22 TYD) To shallow for my big head.

Guide Gloves in VIAS size LARGE ($55 TYD) Needed an XL. Ordered both so I need to get rid of these.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will they not let you just return them? If you have not worn them in the field they should accept a return.

Yes, however you lose the shipping you payed plus shipping back to them. Might as well pass some savings on to someone else who may want them or even better work out a trade. This is the problem with their inconsistent sizing as it ends up costing you about $15 in shipping every time you guess wrong. Plus, since I'm assuming the OP got these on the 30% off they are probably selling for more than they payed, but less than you would normally pay so why not. I'm assuming we will see an influx of Kuiu products that people got through this sale that didn't work out for them and people that missed out will get a shot at some savings.

OP to clarify is the Tib hat the boonie type or baseball type? I thought the baseball type was supposed to be as deep as the Icon Pro.

warrior80

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Kuiu CS told us that they would be allowing exchanges from the 30% off sale where you can get a size up or a size down in the same pattern you ordered and still get the 30% off price even if it's not in stock anymore. You will have to wait until it comes back into stock to get it though. But I'm sure they'll be getting some stuff back in from returns.