Kifaru sale

deadwolf

WKR
Some good deals on the Kifaru site right now, black Friday sale. Wish I woulda waited to get my EMR2 now, it's over $100 off! Even more if you get it with a guide lid like I did. Mountain Warrior, EMR2, Nomad, old duplex frame, all on sale. Get em while they're hot!

I had to order a mountain warrior in wolf gray at 25% off to check it out. Might be the perfect pack for family hiking outings. I am the pack mule for 5.

topher89

WKR
Oops! I ordered a Spike Camp last week and got it today... should have waited a week!

That is all right, it is still an awesome pack!

tinpusher

FNG
Was about to order last week when I came across thread on this forum mentioning last years Black Friday sale. I followed Kifaru twitter, crossed my fingers and waited. Tweet came out this afternoon and I was on the computer ASAP. Saved $100! :):):):):):):)

Last edited:

HookUp

WKR
the duplex for sale is different than the new one? Anyone have details. Didn't realize there was two duplexes.

couldn't resist last night and ordered a spike camp. this will be my first kifaru pack but i'm sure not my last. website showed coyote brown as sold out so i'm wondering if these are something they actually have stock of right now or if it will have to be produced.