Happy Turkey Day

2ski

WKR
Can't believe I'm the first to post this. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Thankful for all the blessings in my life. All the best to everyone on this day.

mt100gr.

WKR
To you, as well. Everyone remember what really important in your lives today and be thankful.

A loving (very patient and understanding) wife and two little girls make me very thankful.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, you beat me to it---------- Happy thanksgiving to all of you fellow sliders! May you enjoy this day with your family and friends.

I do have a dilemma however------(Tanya, plug your ears) I can't stand the Cowboys and would love to see them lose but I don't like Newton either. I am hoping for a tie game...........:)

Randy

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider
Well, you beat me to it---------- Happy thanksgiving to all of you fellow sliders! May you enjoy this day with your family and friends.

I do have a dilemma however------(Tanya, plug your ears) I can't stand the Cowboys and would love to see them lose but I don't like Newton either. I am hoping for a tie game...........:)

Randy

Then pull for Greg Olsen and Luke Kuechly! The Panther Nation is happy to have you on board today! Keep pounding!

Turkey went into the smoker at 8:00. Should be a good day. Elk roast is going in there in a few hours, too. Family's in town, doesn't get much better.

MTarrowflinger

Lil-Rokslider

Randy

We thank you for your support!