Cabelas commercial meat grinder

Bulldawg

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Two years old 1 horsepower beast of a grinder. Great condition with all original parts (I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any). Looking for 350 and we'll have to talk about shipping I'm not sure how much that will be on this heavy of an item. This is a great grinder for someone looking to get into grinding there own burger.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448756897.814124.jpg

milunchbox

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You will want to see if its the newer style head or the old. I believe this would be the newer style, meaning all the attachments will fit that cabelas sells.

Roy68

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
AK Troutbum,

I can vouch for that grinder (Cabelas #22). I have the same one that is 2007 model, and I've ran several thousand pounds of meat through it. Never a bit of trouble.

FWIW: I don't know Bulldawg from Adam, just my plug for a good grinder.

DEHusker

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can also vouch for the grinder...I have the 1/2 HP version and have processed many big game animals through it with nary a hiccup. It is an amazing grinder in 1/2 HP (can grind a whole deer up in minutes), so this must really be a beast at 1 HP. It is super high quality all the way, heavy gauge stainless steel, cleans up in the dishwasher, and grinds and stuffs perfectly. Good luck with the sale...

DEH

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have the 1 horse grinder...it's a beast and has worked really well for me...just make sure you have the room for it ...a cover helps to in the off season. I am lucky enough to be able to keep it on island in my kitchen out of the way...my wife hates it lol