Kifaru packs in Kryptek Highlander

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that Kifaru will be offering all of the tactical and hunting packs in the Kryptek Highlander pattern.

We have been working on this with Butch and Josh (owners of Kryptek) for a while now and the first roll of Highlander in 500D just arrived! I should have a demo pack in a couple weeks and this option should be available on Kifaru about the same time.

Thanks Everyone

DSC02363-1.jpg

Jager

WKR
Am getting ready to order a Pointman, just made up my mind on colour preference, looks good.

Guess I will step up to be nelly negative.... I don't buy anything camo that isn't an article of clothing. I rarely wear my pack on final stalk and have had a few nervous moments getting reunited with it in the field after I shucked it. I have also seen a pack get bumped and rocket down the side of a mountain and into thick brush hundreds of feet below and camo would not have helped the recovery. I prefer a pack that isn't bright or excessively dark but does contrast with most environments. I had a choice for any solid colors or two tone when I had mine made and decided on blue/grey which is a decision I have never regretted. Fall season is red, orange, yellow, green and grey where I hunt so the blue stands out against most backgrounds enough that I can find it but doesn't jump out at 1000 yards. Black is my least desirable color as it seems to still be pretty easy to lose if its shucked and sitting still but stands out big time when you ate moving.

So my take is that it will have some serious cool factor and there is definitely a market. I don't see me being in that market though. Personally I keep my survival gear in my pack and am frequently a long way from any other shelter so the increase likelihood of losing it is a deal breaker for me.

Shrek

WKR
I hear you thru-hunter , no more camo binos , phone covers , knives , rangefinders ect. It's opening of whitetail rifle in ga this morning :) Typing this from a climber about fifty foot up :) .Guys in the next club ride their atv's to the stands..nice:(

NEhunter

WKR
I think it will look cool however, I'd rather have seen a pattern like predator or ASAT. Either way, there's no way I would let my foliage pack go for any of them.

Cant wait to get mine! The guys at Kryptek are making a high quality product in a killer pattern, partnered with Kifaru this will be the ultimate pack! Aron keep us updated with build pics! Im a camo guy and dont like the solid colors for hunting, I dont usually go anywhere without my pack on my back and have never had a problem relocating it, but to each his own. The webbing on the new packs is even gonna be in the highlander camo, that will be pretty sick!!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I like it better than multicam for sure, but still not sure if I'd pay 10% more just for camo over foliage. :D

swat8888

WKR
Great now I can loose my gun as soon as I lay it down...lol. Would look pretty sweet on my bow though, and if I had a winter predator rifle the snow camp would be pretty bad ass a-la Mark Walhberg in shooter.